Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 20: Short and Sweet(ened by Agave Nectar)

I have to be up in about 4 hours, so I am just going to give a little snack of an update to hold you over until later.

Tonight, I worked on Ultra-feast! Tomorrow is my last day on the cleanse. For a few moments I thought about just going with some canned soup I had sitting in my desk drawer for my last day.

[I actually purchased two cans of soup, one lentil and one beans, that were vegan before I even decided to do this cleanse. Maybe the matrix is trying to tell me something.]



I didn't want to go out with a sad can of soup. I've worked too hard to have to write a blog about cans and eat out of it. I deserve a wonderful spread of food so I can enjoy my last true day of vegan, gluten-freedom, cleanservation. I channeled my inner Top Chef and this is what I came up with:


I know acorn squash is a fall item, but it was on sale. I'm a bargain shopper.


Savory and sweet with a bit of crunch. Nom nom nom.


If only I could make this a scratch 'n sniff.


Isn't this the prettiest smoothie?


I am looking forward to Ultra-feast and also to Ultra-sleep. Goodnight, pallies!

No comments:

Post a Comment